February 19, 2014

[Hair Diary: Dry Me Hair Salon]

#alwaysready

You know what really grinds my gears?  That it takes ages just to get my hair washed and blew out at a hair salon...cos' the rate of women getting their hairs cut, colored, straightened, curled, treated, their nails done, their bits waxed, etc. is too damn high.  So, I've given up the idea of going to a hair salon for solely that purpose long time ago.
And since I'm all butterfingers when it comes to styling my own hair, I'm left with boring hairstyle.
(mazel tov to you who encounter zero problem styling your own hair at home) 


However, just about last week, I bid my boring hair days goodbye.  I have found a hair salon that answers my 'cry for help': Dry Me Hair Salon

Dry Me new branch at Baywalk Mall, Pluit

For you who have the same problem as me, Dry Me is definitely the hair salon for you.
Why?  Because unlike any other hair salons, they specialize in exceptionally quick hair wash n' blow service.  They do not call it exceptionally quick for nothing.  In just 30 minutes, they will get your hair washed, blew out, and ready for action for only (wait for it) IDR 65.000
 
A little corner turns cafe turns perfect waiting place for you and your loved ones
(with free wi-fi )

The cozy atmosphere that's perfect for self pampering time

Enjoy the overlooking-the-sea view and the nice smelling towels

Refer to the lookbook for the look you desire

Other essential services such as hair spa and manicure are also available at Dry Me. You can either choose the à la carte service or the Pick Me Up package for a head-to-hand experience, which includes hair spa, blow out, nail polish, and vitamin shot for IDR 250.000 (definitely gonna try this next time!) 
The pricing for all services available at Dry Me are below...(for more detailed explanation on the services, please contact your nearest Dry Me)

I opted for the hair spa treatment on my first visit since I havent done any treatment for my coloured hair and because "I deserve some self pampering!" (yes ladies...repeat after me)

Hair Spa à la Dry Me using L'Oreal Hair Spa for a more hydrated, strong, and soft hair
(do it once every two weeks ladies)

 
The exceptionally quick blowout, mine was even less than 30 minutes. Thank you Dafa :)

An excellent service til' the end

And here's my final result...loving my now soft and hydrated hair and the Windy Wave look to the max. Thank you Dry Me, now I'm ready to roll!
KENZO X NEW ERA Eyes snapback/TOPSHOP Black Shirt/(M)PHOSIS Harem Pants/KENZO Eyes sneakers/
ISSEY MIYAKE
Bao Bao Bag in Satine Black/PRADA Edward Robot Keychain

From my experience, I can assure you that Dry Me is not just another hair salon as they have taken hair wash n' blow service to a whole new level. Time wise, quality wise, and value wise.


So, are you ready to take a blow and say goodbye to bad hair days?
 

Dry Me 
Mall Kelapa Gading 3, 2nd Floor 2F-121A, fashion Hub (+622145848971) 
Baywalk Mall @ Green Bay Pluit, 2nd Floor 17A (+622129629448)
10:00 AM-10:00 PM Mon-Sun
www.thedryme.com | info@thedryme.com | @thedryme


 
A very special thanks to these two lovely ladies, Sherrin and Hanny,
for the lovely experience at
Dry Me



 i.am.GC

11 comments:

  1. Hi
    Awesome ! i really found very informative article here and bookmarked this blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Nice one! I like the outfit of the characters. Wish i could do the same thing too but im not that techie.i like the outfit of “from farmer to warden”.. really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Info! The women who wants to look outstanding in the parties they use the party make up services of the beauty saloons.

    Herbal Beauty Salon in NY | Herbal Beauty Salon Valley Stream

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Info! There are many women who wish to get natural treatment for their beauty and this is possible only when they use the services of herbal beauty salons.

    Herbal Beauty Salon in NY | Herbal Beauty Salon Valley Stream

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a very interesting and helpful blog article. I loved your description. It is originally well written about herbal products.Thanks for sharing this info with us.

    Herbal Beauty Salon in New York | Herbal Beauty Salon in Valley Stream

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are living in india and you have habit of alcohol, afim, ganja, charas, smack among other and want treatment so contact with our Government Nasha Mukti Kendra in Delhi

    http://www.shantiratnfoundation.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your content but there are many salon which provide a great hair treatment and which very important for our hair. Facial Salon in Valley Stream

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family.
    best hair salons in tallahassee

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this!
    dominican barber shop near me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Post! Thanks for sharing useful information.

    Beauty parlour Near me

    ReplyDelete